Monday, March 8, 2010

CREATIVITY RENEWAL

Creative Relationships by Leslie Miller.


Its not too late to sign up for Leslie Millers one hour, FREE Creativity Renewal Teleclass for creative people who want more.

I have just completed the Re-fresh Your Creative Practice Program with Leslie and I have to tell you, it was such an awesome experience. Every year around christmas time I go into a bit of a slump. I know this and I have to keep reminding myself that it happens but this year it seemed to drag on for longer than usual so when Leslie posted about the refresh group I leaped at the chance. It has definitely done the trick! Not only am I feeling refreshed but Leslie has guided me through several issues regarding the business side of my work.

Even if you don't sign up for the telegroup program I'm sure you will benefit from the free teleclass. Leslie is an angel who has helped me through many a hiccup in my creative life. If you feel the need to be appreciated, guided, inspired or to get your overwhelment under control ..... do yourself a favour and join today's teleclass .

7 comments:

  1. The Kuba Forest journey was wonderful!!! Not familiar with the creativity renewal, sounds interesting though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmn, I may take her up on the recorded version since it happens via phone...for one, being partially deaf makes phone calls a PITA, not to mention the fact that we simply don't get reception out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artist Unplugged, the teleclasses have a lot to offer and they help you to refocus on what is important to your creativity.

    Cynjon I'll be listening to the recording too because of the time difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Robyn,

    Thank you for the notification but I should mention that the link does not work. Within Blogger you can test your link before making a commitment.

    Never the less, your blog is one of a handful I feel demonstrates what blogging should be about. Thank you for your presence.

    Warmest regards,
    Egmont

    ReplyDelete
  5. am so glad Leslie and her creativity classes have helped-- I know what you mean about coming off of the Dec. slump-- it is such a busy month and then it is over and Jan. is a hard month to recover and get back into the groove of the studio.. Leslie is such a positive force of creativity and support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My last post in my Mosaic blog (2 wks ago now), was about finding balance and getting through the slump. I shall follow yr link and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool,

    and the recording would be good for me too...

    ReplyDelete